A R M Y
follow Dboard chingu entry biased about
D O R K I E S
template by : leejaehyun
I got myself back
Wednesday, 18 March 2015 • 06:58 • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo >_<
..

so yesterday I am in a freaking bad mood and myself is getting weird .. lol 
I don't have any idea what happens to me and I became childish
that annoyed me I guess

..

so Syaz came over my house and she said she knows that I'm ain't okay and adviced me to be positive and she knows it I could change myself to a better person
//sobs//
well she made me speechless .. OMG well..when your friend do something for your own good and really care about you.. I guess you'll feel that too right ?

..

tbh I never had a friend like this .. and I admit it she was too kind and this is my first time having such bestie who tought me about life and everything..
wait I already told ya she is my twin sister ..yes she's my bestie ,my honey , my sister and my everything 

..

she said that she wouldn't leave me and always be by my side .. yeah I know it was a promise.. she even said that someday,, we should held our wedding ceremony together .. omggg hahaha .. and I told her that I want one of my children married to one of her children .. 

..

I think our future husband will get surprised of our plan hahahah .. well whatsoever.. its normal for a girl to talk about that with their bestie right ??

..

let me tell you .. if you have a best friend .. who would ever be with you even you're sad or happy.. do not let her/him go because she /he will know how to help you .. okay ? :D

..

because real friend show their loves in time of trouble and happiness <3
and they will do anything for your own good even that will hurt you

..

so please appreciate them ;)


PAST
FUTURE