A R M Y
follow Dboard chingu entry biased about
D O R K I E S
template by : leejaehyun
IDEK
Monday, 16 March 2015 • 23:40 • 0 comments

ASSALAMUALAIKUM HAI AND HELLO 


So it's been a long time since I didnt update my bloggie .. and I had some renew on my blog..deleting all my old annoying posts and I guess I'll change the blogskin later.. so I am back with the new me lol

lately Im not in a mood with this and that problem like my LIFE REALLY SUCKS ..

sometimes that I feel like Im hating myself Im a bad person EVER till .. um  hell yeah I dont even know what is my problem ._. 

..

I tried everything to gain my SPIRITS back but I still cant .. seriously what is my FUCKIN problem I dont even knowww... Im being jealousy.. emotional and too many things.. I am weird and people do notice my change.. they said that I am too serious and they need the old me with my annoying gummy smile

..

how I wish I can gain my real self back .. I really want and I hope I could .. because if I could.. I would .. and I know it I could

..

sooooo I NEED MY OLD ME 

OMG


FUTURE