A R M Y
follow Dboard chingu entry biased about
D O R K I E S
template by : leejaehyun
tired
Monday, 4 May 2015 • 10:30 • 0 comments


Hey peeps
its been a long time since I didnt update .. well i was fcking busy with my shcool acitivities and exams .. and tomorrow is going to be an examination day while other students enjoy the school event called HARI KOPERASI SEKOLAH ..

okay ignore that 

life is always like a tyre i guess ? sometimes we're on the top and sometimes we're at the bottom .. and that's it .. our feeling too 

i dont get it...i guess im just being too emotional lol :v

and Im bad noawadays utill I cant give my own sister some good advice to herself ... and some problems that attacked me lately made me go CRAZY and I usually gettin the annoying nosebleed but somehow I enjoyed it ekekkeke .. 

all people was throwing a load onto me . I need to handle ll those things that I shouldnt .. You know what ? it feels like being used and sometimes I felt stupid because Im the only one who made all the works .. where is the teamwork in our group  lol they just know to told this and that but they didnt do anything instead of me 

hey please im a human too . cant they just respect me ? lol theyre nuts i guess -_-

and rn atm im having a bad headache plus migraine and im glad there is no any sign of nosebleeding kekekeke ..

okay i guess i am too much.. gonna staph here....gn peeps


PAST
FUTURE