A R M Y
follow Dboard chingu entry biased about
D O R K I E S
template by : leejaehyun
New Begining (LOL
Sunday, 24 July 2016 • 22:45 • 0 comments

hello people(s)
it's been a long time . since I did not write . lol . well I just opened again my shitty blog . I actually just too lazy after SPM and decided to sleep all day (LOL NO MY MOM WOULD BE ANGRY)
nah I'm just busy with stuffs and after like 7 months of waiting UPU result ( I mean which university will I go ) so I got UiTM Arau Perlis LOL , well I actually didn't want to come here because I tought I wanna continue form 6 with my best best best best friend Syaza but my mom told me to come here and well I agree since I really wanted to further my studies out of  Kelantan 
( but damn now I am missing Kelantan shit shit )
oh my SPM result wasn't that bad . I passed the criteria to continue my studies in foundation for English or they said it was BENS . but seems like UIA rejected me so I get UiTM instead . well at first , I didn't really like it .
 (fyi I cried whole night because UIA rejected me but I still have to ACCEPT THE FACT that I got rejected )
BUT ...
I have fun here . Just love it even some of my classmates sucks LOL  (classmates is always sucks)
but I just love it here . well my roomate is kewl and some of Kelantan people here is kind to me and we get along well.
SOMETIMES I wish that I am in form 6 . srsly Syaza's classmates was freakin funny . I saw her enjoying her days while me . ugh . I became lazier day by day LOL . I am unmotivated so I must be motivated quickly . tbh what am I doing hahahahhaa..... I should think of my parents . well ,,,,,, gonna be motivated and productive soon . fighting to myself.
AND
I didn't have boyfriend at the age of 18 . I tought I'll have one when I come to university but ... 
I guess I should wait for Jeon Jungkook . There's no choice hahahahaahha
DO NOT TAKE ME TOO SERIOUS
I'm off to class. See you soon c:


PAST